NOTICE OF CALL FOR ACCREDITATION OF ALL CIVIL SOCIETY ORGANIZATIONS
To: PEOPLE’S ORGANIZATIONS, NON-GOVERNMENTAL ORGANIZATIONS, BUSINESS AND PROFESSIONAL GROUPS WHETHER PREVIOUSLY ACCREDITED OR SEEKING ACCREDITATION FOR THE FIRST TIME
This is to invite your organization to participate in the accreditation/renewal of accreditation process of your organization pursuant to Memorandum Circular Nos. 2010-73 and 2019-72 issued by the Department of the Interior and Local Government on August 4, 2010, and May 22, 2019, respectively, providing among others, clarificatory guidelines relative to the accreditation of people’s organizations, non-governmental organizations and other organized groups whether previously accredited or seeking accreditation for the first time, and in the selection of their representatives to the Local Special Bodies – (Municipal Development Council, Local Health Board, Local School Board, Municipal Peace and Order Council, Local Zoning Board of Adjustment and Appeals, and Municipal Project Monitoring Committee) scheduled on the 1st week of September 2019.
Please submit your application and one (1) copy each of the following requirements to the Office of the Secretary to the Sangguniang Bayan at the 2/F Municipal Hall Bldg., Matillosa St., Poblacion, Monkayo, Compostela Valley, to wit:
- Letter of Application (Annex “A”);
- Duly accomplished Application Form for Accreditation (Annex “B”);
- Duly approved Board Resolution signifying intention for accreditation for the purpose of representation in the local special body;
- Certificate of Registration or Certificate of Accreditation (or in case of IPOs, certification issued by NCIP);
- List of current officers and members;
- Original Sworn Statement, issued by the chief executive officer or equivalent officer of the CSO, stating that the CSO is an independent, non-partisan organization and that it will retain its autonomy while pursuing the advancement of the people’s interest through its membership in a local special body;
- For existing CSOs, Minutes of the Annual Meetings of the immediately preceding year as certified by the organizations’ board secretary.
- For existing CSOs, Annual Accomplishment Report for the immediately preceding year;
- For existing CSOs, Financial Statement, at the minimum, signed by the executive officers of the organization, also of the immediately preceding year, and indicating therein other information such as the source(s) of funds; and,
- For CSOs applying to be members of the Local School or Health Boards, photocopy of profiles of at least three (3) individuals in the organization that they will verify their involvement in education or health services, as prescribed in Sections 98 and 102 of RA 7160.
Further, please click the link below to download the forms:
Deadline for submission of the application and requirements shall be on August 08, 2019.