A socially stable, economically progressive, disaster-resilient, climate change adaptive and self-sufficient community with the empowered citizenry, living in a clean and orderly environment governed by strong, dynamic, competent and God-fearing civil servants.
Poverty alleviation and reduction of the impacts of calamities through the implementation of disaster-resilient, climate change adaptive and sustainable development programs, projects and activities, consistent with the promotion and protection of humanity and ecology.
- An effective, efficient, proactive and responsive governance allowing people participation with transparency, accountability and client friendly.
- A progressive municipality with diversified economy and acceptable investment climate and providing efficient and effective basic services and facilities.
- An empowered citizenry that participate in all undertakings of the government from planning, implementation and monitoring of development programs and projects.
- Proactive in terms of disaster-risk reduction and climate change adaptation.
- Provision of Basic Socio-Economic Services for the upliftment of the condition of the people.
- Reduction of poverty at the national level standards by implementing participatory, community-driven programs, projects and activities.
- Delivery of basic public services thru public financial management system.
- Rationalization and strengthening of manpower complement of the LGU, for efficient delivery of basic services and to be proactive in addressing over-all development of the municipality.
- Strengthen cooperation and alliance among the higher levels of the government, foreign institutions, NGOs, POs and private sectors.
- Strengthen the business sector and banking system by providing favorable investment climate.
- Promote and ensure human development with respect to gender and conflict sensitivity.
- Promote and strengthen the educational system at all levels.
- Uphold peace and public safety for protection of lives and properties.
- Strengthen Disaster Risk Reduction and Climate Change Adaptation Management.
- Pursue agricultural productivity thru organic agriculture, research, trainings and development of appropriate production technology.
- Establish system to rationalize utilization of natural resources in furtherance to the One Town One Product of the municipality.
- Boost mining sector and rationalize its development without sacrificing humanity and environment.
- Strengthen cooperatives, NGOs, POs and other Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) on Local Poverty Reduction Action Planning and implementation of Bottom-Up-Budgeting programs, projects and activities in accordance with applicable rules, regulations and circulars.
- Provides infrastructure support (power, farm to market road, bridges, drainage development, potable water system, concreting of roads/streets, etc.) for easy access to production and the market.
- Strengthen local governance, reinforced by intensified public financial management reforms and developing a road map towards all levels of development.
- To put in place a strong organizational structure of the LGU, complementing towards delivery of basic services and ultimately responding the development needs of the people.